Bodyguard Training Courses Developed and instituted by Joseph A. LaSorsa, CPP – Former Agent of the U.S. Secret Service, Presidential Protection Division, the White House.
Whether your group consists of private individuals or a group of security company or department employees, this course will provide the group with basic knowledge of the “Art of Executive Protection” ala the style of the “U.S. Secret Service”.
THE PREMIERE BODYGUARD TRAINING COURSE IN THE U.S.!
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST VALUE FOR YOUR DOLLAR
AFFORDABLE & INFORMATION PACKED
- Course Developed and Instituted by Joseph A. LaSorsa, CPP – Former Secret Service Agent
- Bodyguard Training, Dignitary & Close Protection Training
- Affordable 3 Day Bodyguard Training School
- Training Material is Provided in the Executive Protection School
- Benefits Novice and Experienced Professional
- For Returning Overseas Security Contractors
- Perfect for Law Enforcement (Local, State or Federal) – Protection Unit Staff Training
- Advanced Bodyguard Training & Mentoring Available
- POST approved for LE Credit Hours
- CEU approved for continuing education for private investigators and security professionals
Bodyguard Training for Returning Overseas Security Contractors, Former Military Personnel and Police & Law Enforcement Officers
Bodyguard Training and Executive Protection Training
The (3) Day Executive Protection Agent Training Course / Bodyguard Training course is a perfect training venue to pursue to assist in the transitioning from the overseas, high risk security and protective environment or from the Law Enforcement world of patrol and investigations to the world of ‘Private Sector’ Executive Protection.
This bodyguard training course is designed as a comprehensive overview and training on the Principles of Executive Protection ‘ala the Secret Service Style and MO’ to include the following Course Topics.
Bodyguard Training Course Topics/Content:
- Executive Protection – Principles & Concepts
- Residence, Travel and Office Security
- Assassination Attempts – Types of Assassins
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessments (definitions and the differences between them)
- How to conduct a Threat Assessment
- (4) live working Protective Detail exercises
- Advance Concepts – Domestic & Foreign Procedures & Guidelines
- Duties of the Advance Agent
- Firearm/Weapon Response and Takeaway Procedures (practical exercise)
- Formations (practical exercise)
- Protective Detail – Construction
- Inner, Middle and Outer Perimeter Security – Concepts and Procedures
- Site Advance (practical exercise)
- Emergency/Contingency- Planning and Response Procedures
- Motorcade Operations & Security (practical exercise – location permitting)
- Armored Vehicle – History & Operations
- Vehicular Bomb Detection & Sweeps
- State Licensing Requirements for Executive Protection Services
- How to get E. P. Jobs
- How to Successfully Market E. P. Services
Share our iPhone App!
‘SOME ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT WHICH TYPE TRAINING COURSES ARE RIGHT FOR YOU’
WHY A VALUE TOPICS PACKED (3) DAY COURSE INSTEAD OF (5) – (10) DAY COURSES COSTING THOUSANDS OF $$$ ???:
J.A. LaSorsa & Associates attempts to keep course costs and fees low in order to afford entry level security personnel an opportunity to obtain quality EP training at an affordable price. We intentionally omit firearms training; CPR and Defensive/Evasive Driver Training from our (3) Day Executive Protection Agent Training Course BECAUSE:
1. Firearms Training can be obtained LESS EXPENSIVELY on your own, at local firearms ranges with certified firearms instructors.
2. CPR AND Emergency First Aid Training can also be obtained LESS EXPENSIVELY on your own (consider the Red Cross).
Once an individual is certain he/she wishes to continue in the EP field, then he/she should consider pursuing other courses like CQB (Close Quarters Combat) and Defensive/Evasive Driver Training, as an adjunct to the academics of the concepts and procedures of Protective Operations.
Additionally, those of you who believe prior law enforcement, military or Martial Arts experience alone are necessarily solid experience and background as a basis to operate as Executive Protection Agents – THIS IS NOT TRUE! – unless you have undergone prior specific Executive Protection/VIP training provided by a law enforcement, military or reputable private school/agency.
In the private sector world, EP Agents typically operate with limited personnel and may have to immediately respond to protectees to quickly move/evacuate them. In that protective scenario, Close Quarters Combat and Martial Arts experience will likely be the least beneficial skills sets working for you! In the millions of hours the Secret Service has been involved with Protection since 1901, there has never been a situation where an Agent has fired his/her firearm in defense during a Protective assignment! It is a highly unlikely scenario where you might be simultaneously evacuating your client and firing your weapon at the same time!
Bottom line, if you’re serious about operating as an EP Agent and understanding what to do and how to do it, consider attending one of my courses or a similar course offered elsewhere with similar academic topics for a similar fee, so you will understand the concepts and procedures of:
HOW to conduct
- Threat Assessments
- Protective Security Advances
- Set up Protective Details for various private sector scenarios and situations
Call or email now for more information on bodyguard training. 888-831-0809 or INFO@LASORSA.com
Initial consultations are always free.
Contact us now for a discreet and personal consultation.
You can call us at 888-831-0809 or email us at email@example.com
ASIS (American Society of Industrial Security) International Certification Board administers the Certified Protection Professional CPP designation program. CPP candidates must meet strict experience and education prerequisites and demonstrate competency in all areas of security management, security solutions and best-business practices. Less than 10,000 of the millions of security practitioners worldwide have earned this accreditation. As a result, the CPP is widely recognized as the highest designation awarded to security practitioners.